WE ALL KNOW THE ROAD TO SUCCESS CAN BE A TRICKY ONE, JOIN ME WHILE I FIND OUT.
Oprah Wannabe



Thursday 23 October 2008

WAKE UP! DRINK THE DAMN COFFEE!


I’m so annoyed. During my 5 years working for my ex employer I refused to drink the drug they call coffee. Instead I would just open my big mouth, yawning to my hearts content then put my head back down to work. Fast forward to now, I’ve reached the age of 29, am a mother of a 9 month old baby girl, a house girl, girlfriend to a 30 + year old boyfriend, house girl, entrepreneur and a house girl. (For all you NON Africans reading this, a ‘house girl’ is basically the house skivvy who cooks, cleans and does everything else, you can’t be bothered to do). Anyway, I’m now struggling to stay awake past 11am and have been fighting this for the past three months or so. With the PR business doing well (thank the Lord), I’m getting busier each day, so in order for me to remain professional and meet all client targets/deadlines, I’m having to drink this poison. Vex, vex, vex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.