WE ALL KNOW THE ROAD TO SUCCESS CAN BE A TRICKY ONE, JOIN ME WHILE I FIND OUT.
Oprah Wannabe



Monday 6 October 2008

EMPOWERING YOUR PEERS… STARTING OFF WITH THOSE CLOSEST TO YOU


Something which I absolutely love is my circle of friends. Apart from the obvious reasons as to why, like listening to each other bitch or moan about our other halves, (not that I partake in such nonsense chit chat babe, should you be reading!), but I also love my friends for the support we all give one another on issues which are separately important to us. Whether it is personal development, health and fitness or careers focussed, the instant support given, is ‘oh so’ refreshing.

My friends and I regularly discuss what we want to achieve in the aforementioned areas and there is always one (if not all) offering those encouraging words of support and advice in a bid to help push the other to excel in their pursuits. Whilst I, this Oprah Wannabe, believe I have the drive and focus which is required for me to cross out the individual entries I have listed on my “where I wanna’ be by the time I’m 30, 35, 40 and so on list” re my business endeavours, just having my ladies there to give me that EXTRA PUSH I find really empowering. Can’t thank you enough guys. When the house in Dulwich with the massive garden, walk in wardrobe, I mean, dedicated room for fashion and double en suite is here, cookouts will be at SE21 every weekend, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.