WE ALL KNOW THE ROAD TO SUCCESS CAN BE A TRICKY ONE, JOIN ME WHILE I FIND OUT.
Oprah Wannabe



Sunday 23 November 2008

'CHANGE' MY NEW FAVOURITE WORD

I remembered I sent the below email to friends earlier this month and thought it would be something good to share with you all too.

Hi Friends,

Barack Obama’s win to become the 44th US President on the 4 November this year, did something to a majority of people across the world. It highlighted to most that ‘CHANGE’ is possible. Change in perceptions, family life, work, love – anything. To me, it hit home that anything is possible. Any dream, aspiration which I possess, runs with the knowledge that there is no reason why I won’t be able to achieve these aspirations, providing I have the passion, motivation and focus required to do so. After this monumental day, I made a promise to myself that if I had the ability to assist with changing any negative in life into a positive, I would stop, take time out and do just that. I hope you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.